Is Clorox wipes safe for granite?September 21, 2022
”What is BOGU made of?”September 21, 2022
Brass or bronze jewelry will tarnish more quickly than sterling silver, but can easily have its shine restored. We recommend that you do not wear your jewelry in the shower, hot tub, sauna, ocean or swimming pool, as moisture accelerates the tarnishing of metal.
- Is antique silver real silver? Silver is often blended with a base metal (usually copper) to make its soft nature more malleable. Most antique silver is of sterling standard (about 92.5% pure silver to 7.5% base metal).
- What can damage silver? Because silver is a soft metal and tarnish is a chemical reaction, getting rid of heavy tarnish takes muscle—but also a delicate hand! That's because every time you clean or polish silver, you remove some silver. On silver-plated items, cleaning or polishing too hard can damage or destroy the thin silver plating.
- "How do you keep a pool clean after swimming?" Run the Pool Pump Daily Even if you don't plan to use the pool for a day or two, you should still run the pool pump and filter for 12 to 18 hours daily. The two run together to keep the water clean. The pool pump pulls the water from the pool and into the filter to clean the water from accumulated dirt and debris.
- How do you clean a hot tub without emptying water? RECYCLE THE HOT TUB INTO THE POOL. RECYCLE THE HOT TUB INTO THE BATHTUB. FILTER SPA WATER THROUGH EXTERNAL POOL FILTER. FILTER SPA WATER WITH REVERSE OSMOSIS. Balance the Spa Water and Shock. SCRUB THE SPA. SCRUB THE PIPES. SOAK THE JETS.
- Can silver cleaner be used on brass? The best way to clean brass jewelry is to use Connoisseurs Silver Jewelry Cleaner. Although made specifically for sterling silver our Silver Jewelry Cleaner can help to brighten the look of brass jewelry. Dip a cloth into the jewelry cleaner and rub your jewelry with the cleaner and rinse.
- How often should a pool be cleaned? Every two-three months you should use a filter cleaner and degreaser on your pool filters. This removes any accumulation of oil and grease over time. Another recommended task is to dose your pool with a flock or metal remover. Allow the dose to sit in your pool water for two-three days, them thoroughly vacuum the pool.