How do I get stains out of granite?September 21, 2022
”How do you clean tarnished bronze silverware?”September 21, 2022
A gas or electric power washer may also do a great job of cleaning your grill. Make sure your power washer produces at least 1.3 GPM (gallons per minute) at 2,000 PSI (pound-force per square inch) for it to clean well. If you are using a gas or propane grill, start by disconnecting it from the gas line or propane tank.
- What's the best thing to clean bricks with? Bucket and brush cleaning is the simplest method of cleaning brick, and yields time-tested results when done properly. A natural fiber acid brush is recommended for most masonry cleaning jobs. If you're pressure washing, flow capacity at 1000 psi and 6-8 gallons per minute is recommended.
- Can you power wash a gas tank? After removing the tank, you'll want to take a pressure washer and spray down the inside of the tank. This will help dislodge dirt, debris, and small flakes of rust. It will also help rinse out gasoline sediment. Use a pressure washer or a regular garden hose and sprayer to clean the inside of the tank.
- What kind of oil do you use in an electric motor? Electric motor oil It's specifically designed for electric motor use. Whenever you have to lubricate an electric pump, bench grinder or other electric motor, don't pull just any oil off the shelf. Instead, pick up electric motor oil, like 3-In-One electric motor oil (about $3 at amazon). Don't use automotive motor oil!
- What is the life of a motorcycle chain? If maintained regularly a decent quality motorcycle chain should give you 15,000 to 20,000 miles (24,000 – 32,000 km) of hassle free riding while high end Gold X or O-ring chains will last 20,000 to 30,000 miles (32,000 – 48,000 km).
- How do you fix a yellow flame on a gas grill? Turn off the gas at the propane tank. Disconnect the gas line from the tank. Open the grill lid. Turn all control valves to high. Wait for about a minute. Turn all control valves to off. Reconnect the gas line to the tank. Slowly turn on the gas at the tank.
- Why does my BBQ smoke so much? Make sure you remove all the ash from a charcoal bbq or bbq smoker. Goes without saying that if you do not clean out your charcoal bbq or food smoker well then you starve the oxygen circulation from underneath. This is one of the main culprits to an unwanted smokey bbq that doesn't ever get up to the right temperature.