Do I need to clean shrimp before cooking?September 21, 2022
Will Magic Eraser damage glass?September 21, 2022
Always use a clean lint-free and dye-free cloth when cleaning an iPhone screen, and avoid using paper towels, napkins, or tissues. Never use cleaners such as Windex or Lysol on an iPhone screen, as these and other products will break down the oil-resistant coating and can shorten the working life of the phone.
- Is it OK to use Windex on an iPad screen? Can I clean the iPad screen with Windex, Alcohol, or Window Cleaner? No, using abrasive or chemical cleaners is strongly not recommended. So do NOT use Windex, chemical cleaners, or window cleaners! These type of harsh chemical cleaners can damage the screen by stripping away the coating on the display.
- "How do I clean the back side of my iPhone?" Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth. Avoid getting moisture in openings. Don't use window cleaners, household cleaners, compressed air, aerosol sprays, solvents, ammonia, abrasives, or cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide to clean your iPhone. The front and back glass surfaces have an oleophobic coating.
- Will hand sanitizer damage my phone screen? Protect your screen Do not use rubbing alcohol, paper towels, compressed air, dish soap or vinegar. All of these can damage your phone: Paper towels can scratch your screen, and vinegar could damage its coating. Do not use hand sanitizer on your phone screen, but do sanitize your hands before touching your phone.
- Does Lysol kill mold? If you're wondering “does Lysol kill mold”, the answer is yes. The key ingredient in Lysol is hydrogen peroxide, which is known for being effective against mold and mildew. Lysol also contains potassium hydroxide, ethanol, and isopropyl alcohol. These ingredients, when combined, kill 99.9% of germs in your home.
- Can I use wet wipes to clean my iPad screen? We should reiterate that Apple advises against using screen cleaners, disinfectants, alcohol, and any other cleaning fluids on your iPad or iPad Pro screen. That's because they damage the oleophobic coating.
- What is the best way to clean an iPad screen? With a soft lint-free cloth — a microfiber cleaning cloth that you can find on Amazon is ideal — wipe the iPad's screen with small circular motions. The iPad's screen is oleophobic, meaning that any oils or fingerprints should come off easily.