Do bullets have a shelf life?September 22, 2022
How do Navy Seals carry guns underwater?September 22, 2022
One of our readers asked: “Is it OK to clean live, loaded ammo in a vibratory tumbler?” The basic answer is NO, do NOT tumble live ammo in a vibratory tumbler. There are serious potential safety hazards that can result from tumbling live ammo.
- What ammo does a Springfield XD 9mm use? XD. -S Mod. 2® 9mm magazines loaded with Federal American Eagle 115-grain Syntech TSJ ammo.
- What is clean ammo? Super Clean ammo utilizes a zinc-core bullet with a copper jacket that performs similar to standard duty ammo. Lead-free, heavy-metal-free primers add to the non-toxic performance of Winchester Super Clean Handgun Ammo to give you ammunition that's safe to use at indoor ranges as well as outdoors.
- Is 70 year old ammo still good? If you have a batch of ammo that is hang firing, I would not shoot any more of it. After my experience of shooting thousands of different rounds more than 50 years old, I would advise you not to “dispose” of any old ammo. As long as it has been kept dry and isn't corroded, it will probably fire.
- What is corn cob media used for? Corn Cob Media is ideal for tumbling and vibratory finishing applications. Cleaning, drying and absorbing water, oils, and other surface contaminants on manufactured parts, Corn Cob Media works simultaneously to polish and deburr.
- What is better SLR or SKS? The SLR is a DMR which uses 7.62mm ammo and contains 10 bullets per magazine (20 bullets when extended). The SLR is more powerful than the SKS but has more recoil. Recoil control is the key to using the SLR effectively.
- Is Shopify payments the best option? Shopify Payments is also the ideal gateway when you process cards in person. In fact, if you use Shopify's recommended card readers, it might be the only option. Like with enabling multiple currencies, POS (Point of Sale ) payments are only available to users on the Shopify Plan or higher.