Does baking soda scratch glass?September 21, 2022
How do chefs prepare octopus?September 21, 2022
Delete files in your Downloads folder. Open this folder from the Dock, or by choosing Go > Downloads from the menu bar in the Finder. If you use the Mail app for your email, choose Mailbox > Erase Junk Mail from the menu bar in Mail. Also choose Mailbox > Erase Deleted Items.
- How do you restore a Mac to factory settings? Make a fresh backup of your Mac. Open System Preferences. Click System Preferences in the menu bar > Erase All Contents and Settings. Follow the prompts to fully erase your Mac. Like iOS, the new erase process in macOS Monterey handles everything to fully wipe your Mac.
- How do I put the App Store back on my iPhone? If you believe you deleted the App Store, go back to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions. Then, tap iTunes & App Store Purchases. Make sure it says Allow next to Install Apps, Deleting Apps, and In-app Purchases.
- What does it mean when an email list is cleaned? Email list cleaning is the process of regularly updating your email contact list by purging outdated contacts and being responsive to recipient preferences. The result is a clean email list that yields more effective interactions with contacts.
- How do I clean up my Mac storage for free? Optimize storage with built-in tools. Remove unused apps and all their leftovers. Find and remove duplicate files. Empty the Trash automatically. Clear browser cache. Delete unused language files. Clean up your Desktop. Delete mail attachments and junk mail.
- Should I delete junk files? Having junk files on your computer or phone isn't your fault. They're inevitable and ubiquitous. Thankfully, they're not the same as bloatware or a computer virus, but they might slow down your device and impact performance if ignored for too long. That's why it's a good idea to delete junk files regularly.
- How do I wipe an old iMac clean? Choose Apple menu > System Preferences. In the menu bar, choose System Preferences > Erase All Content and Settings. In Erase Assistant, enter your administrator information. Review items that will be removed in addition to your content and settings. Click Continue, then follow the onscreen instructions.