How do you touch up oil rubbed bronze fixtures?September 21, 2022
How do you get hard water spots off of granite?September 21, 2022
Tilt your head so that your hair is under the water but your piercing can stay dry as much as possible. You can now begin gently washing your hair. Keep your head in this position until the shampoo and conditioner has been fully rinsed from your hair.
- Can you use conditioner on doll hair? You can easily fix your doll's hair using regular shampoo and conditioner—no fabric softener needed! First, brush your doll's hair to remove any tangles. Then, wash your doll's hair with shampoo and warm water. Rinse out all of the shampoo, then apply conditioner.
- Can you put leather conditioner on bonded leather? Apply a tablespoon of leather conditioner to a 3rd dry soft cloth. Rub the bonded leather with the leather conditioner-infused cloth. Massage the leather conditioner into the bonded leather especially in areas used frequently. Make sure to rub off any excess conditioner so you don't get any on your clothes.
- How long can you rear face in Britax Boulevard? Since your child has to stay in a convertible car seat until they are four years old, the Boulevard ranges from 5-40 lbs in the rear-facing position, from 20-65 lbs in the forward-facing position, and up to 49” tall. The car seat has clip-style LATCH anchors that are easy to use.
- Can you shampoo and condition Barbie hair? For a Barbie doll, use a mild conditioner and gentle soap. For shampoo, it's best to use baby shampoo. If you have a doll with similar hair to a Barbie doll, consider using these products in that situation as well. If your doll is older and its hair is damaged, consider using a gentle fabric softener.
- Can I use shower head to clean ears? You can use warm water in the shower to do this. Tilt your head to one side and run some water in your ear canal, then tilt in the opposite direction so the water flows out. Avoid getting too close to the shower head – you don't want water to spray into your ear.
- How do you clean vintage Barbie legs? Many collectors successfully use regular shampoo (baby shampoo is good) and conditioner to shampoo a Barbie—some people also successfully wash with mild, regular soaps such as Joy, then use fabric conditioners such as Downy to soften and detangle hair.