Is Clorox wipes safe for granite?September 21, 2022
”What is BOGU made of?”September 21, 2022
BBS has been engineering true high performance wheels for more than 40 years. Over the past 40 years, BBS wheels have won over 250 series Championships, ranging from F1, Touring Cars, Prototypes, Silhouette, Open-wheel, World Rally Championships, Hillclimb and Motorcycles.
- How do you check BBS wheels? Easiest way tell is to look for Bbs engraved valve stem covers. Bbs engraving around the lugs holes, center caps also are a unique size and have a Bbs part #. New Bbs wheels have hologram stickers in the barrels. Easiest way tell is to look for Bbs engraved valve stem covers.
- What material are BBS wheels made of? Forged Line Starting from a billet of 6,000 series aluminum, or a special magnesium alloy, every BBS forged wheel uses our special multi-stage Die-Forging process which can require up to 18 million pounds of pressure to produce.
- Why do black rims look better? Black Cars Silver wheels on a black car will provide more contrast and stand out more, whereas black wheels on a black car have a more stealthy appearance and blend in more. If the car has chrome trim then silver wheels can help to tie the look together and the contrast with the black paint typically works better.
- Are black wheels still in style? What you should know, however, is that they're a huge trend now more than ever. Black rims are popular on sports cars, SUVs, and 4×4 trucks. Compact cars like the Mini Cooper and Volkswagen Golf, on the other hand, prefer black rims & wheels to silver or machined finishes.
- Where are BBS wheels made? Located in Takaoka-City, BBS Japan creates the forgings for all of our forged road and racing wheels. Hydraulic forging presses up to 9000 tons are used to produce the forgings that will become a BBS wheel. Back in 1983, this facility produced the die-forged "RS" design wheel that is still an icon today.
- Is there a future in civil engineering? The future of civil engineering globally of 5.4% from 2020 to 2027. According to the latest report by Million Insights, the market size of Europe civil engineering is expected to be 2,412.9 billion US dollars by 2025. All these statistics promise a bright future for civil engineers in India as well across the world.