Will a gun fire in space?September 22, 2022
Can Upseat go in bathtub?September 22, 2022
If fired vertically into the air, a bullet can reach a height of up to around 2 miles. But because of the various forces acting on a projectile that is fired in this way, the shooter is extremely unlikely to be hit by one of his own bullets as it comes back down.
- Is acting easy or hard? Acting is a tough but extremely rewarding, and most importantly, fun career choice. A lot of people dream to be actors and join the elite of Hollywood A-listers, but the path is not for everybody. Have you ever wondered if acting was really the best choice for you?
- How do you prepare bok choy for stir-fry? Cut the bok choy in half lengthwise/vertically. Cut it in half lengthwise/vertically again (you have quartered the bok choy at this point). Slice the bok choy in bias into bite-size pieces. Rinse them under cold water a couple of times. Drain and it's ready for the stir fry!
- Is sapphire bullet proof? The sapphire hardness causes the bullets to smash into bits. Bullet steel cores are no match for the synthetic sapphire.
- Can Tom Cruise really fly a fighter jet? The answer in short is, yes. Tom Cruise, who returns as “Maverick,” is renowned for doing his own stunt work, and he wanted his stars Miles Teller, Monica Barbaro and Glen Powell to learn how to fly. That's where the film's aerial coordinator, Kevin LaRosa Jr., stepped in. LaRosa Jr.
- Can you dodge a bullet? Bullet dodging, Scientific American reports, is one such make-believe ability invented by Hollywood. Regardless of your speed and finesse, no human can dodge a bullet at close range. The bullet is simply traveling too fast. Even the slowest handguns shoot a bullet at 760 miles per hour, SciAm explains.
- How do you become an actor with no experience? Take acting classes. Enroll in a formal acting program. Join a local theater group. Research and practice acting techniques. Watch performances and take what resonates. Consider taking on special skills. Learn how to audition.