What can I clean my rabbit with?September 22, 2022
Can you machine wash Burberry?September 22, 2022
Hay. Most bunnies will sleep on hay. Be careful as they may confuse their bedding with litter.
- What setting should I wash bedding on? Use the hottest water setting on your washing machine that's safe for the material. Polyester blends are best washed using warm water, while cotton can tolerate hot water. Hotter water kills the most germs and takes care of dust mites that thrive in bedding.
- Do bunnies like baths? Rabbits are meticulously clean and almost never need a bath. Bathing them can even be harmful, since they tend to panic in water and may fracture a limb or their spine if they thrash around.
- Can rabbits have too much hay? There's no such thing as a rabbit eating too much hay. Rabbits' teeth grow constantly. Grazing on hay helps to keep their teeth short. If your rabbit isn't eating enough hay, it'll have to have its teeth filed down by a veterinarian.
- Can you use kitty litter in an ashtray? Put a little cat litter in the bottom of your ash tray to soak up and absorb the smoke. This will keep your house fresh longer. If you smoke outdoors, you can add kitty litter to the bottom of where ever you put your cigarette butts. It will help put them out so that the risk of fire is lessened.
- How do I keep my rabbit cage from smelling? Clumping litter, clay litter, pine or cedar shavings, or deodorized/scented litter. Powdered litter fresheners that contain baking powder. Ventilate the house (but be wary of draughts). Use an air ionizer to eliminate odors.
- How do people clean the beach? During a beach cleanup, volunteers scan the sand for any debris. Debris can be anything from plastic bags, microplastics, fabrics, or any other kind of litter. Before the high tide comes in, volunteers steer the litter away from the ocean. That way litter ends up in garbage bags, away from the ocean, where it belongs.