”How do you get clean bulk?”September 22, 2022
Does apple cider vinegar help tear stains?September 22, 2022
When bulking, be sure to include a variety of nutrient-dense foods in your diet to support muscle growth and overall health. You should limit alcohol, added sugars, and fried foods, though certain supplements can be useful.
- What is the white stuff floating in my water? Next time you fill up a glass of water, take a closer look—if there are white flakes floating around, you probably have hard water. Put simply, your water is nutrient-dense, specifically in calcium. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but there are pros and cons to having hard water in your home.
- How do I cleanse my liver? Limit the amount of alcohol you drink. Eat a well-balanced diet every day. That's five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables, along with fiber from vegetables, nuts, seeds, and whole grains. Be sure to include protein for the enzymes that help your body detox naturally.
- How can I naturally deep clean my body? Limit alcohol. Focus on sleep. Drink more water. Reduce your intake of sugar and processed foods. Eat antioxidant-rich foods. Eat foods high in prebiotics. Decrease your salt intake. Stay active.
- Is eating 12 oysters too much? While this mineral is important for health, consuming too much can be harmful. Though zinc toxicity is most often associated with supplements, eating too many oysters too often can lead to negative health effects, such as reduced levels of the minerals copper and iron, which zinc competes with for absorption ( 33 ).
- Can you mix rubbing alcohol and salt? Adding salt to water/alcohol mixtures can separate them into layers. Even though water and alcohol mix well together, alcohol and salt do not. When salt is added to the solution, the salt dissolves in the water but not in the alcohol. Two layers are formed, with the alcohol layer on top.
- Why soak beans overnight? Bigger varieties like kidney beans contain 'oligosaccharides' - complex sugars that our bodies cannot fully break down. Soaking beans overnight helps to get rid of these complex sugars, therefore reducing gas and indigestion. So, set a reminder if you have to and soak soak soak.