Can I clean my laptop with alcohol wipes?September 21, 2022
Can I use throttle body cleaner to clean EGR valve?September 21, 2022
In 1950 fully one quarter of U.S. households did not have a flush toilet — this means that the era of outhouses is well within living memory for many Americans. The town I live in, Oella, Md., was reliant on outhouses until 1984. And it’s smack in the middle of the Acela corridor, between Baltimore and Washington.
- Why did the military stop using the M9? The M9 also suffered a significant setback in public perception when the slide on a pistol blew rearward into the face of a Navy SEAL while training. Beretta quickly fixed the issue, but the SEALs went with the SIG P226. The P226 came in second place during the 1984 trials that resulted in the M9 selection.
- How do you clean a really dirty toilet? Use a liquid toilet cleaner and dispense under the rim of the bowl, leaving it to work for at least twenty minutes, or overnight if it's safe to do so – this is the best way to deep clean a toilet bowl. Scrub the bowl thoroughly using the toilet brush to dislodge any stains. Flush and rinse the brush.
- Can you flush after drug test? - You will be told not to flush the toilet when you finish. "You might be able to dilute the sample with fresh water if you flush," Claussen says. - When you return the sample to the test administrator, he or she will note the sample's temperature, Bauer says.
- What is a good radiator flush? Editor's Pick: Prestone Radiator Flush and Cleaner. Best Radiator Coolant Additive: Royal Purple Purple Ice Super Coolant. Best Flush for Diesel Engines: Liqui Moly Radiator Cleaner. Best for Oil-Based Cooling System: Irontite Thoroflush Radiator Flush. Best to Stop Leaks: Bar's Leaks 10-Minute Radiator Flush.
- How did they clean outhouses in the 1800s? Most outhouses were cleaned periodically. On certain wash days, leftover soapy water was carried to the outhouse and used to scrub everything down. In addition, some outhouse owners kept a bag of lime with a tin can in the outhouse, and occasionally dumped some down the holes to control the odor.
- "Did you know shocking facts?" Did you know it's illegal to feed pigeons on the sidewalks and streets in San Francisco? Did you know an astronaut was allergic to the moon? Did you know there's a toilet museum? Did you know the official bird of Redondo Beach, California, is the Goodyear Blimp?