Is Clorox wipes safe for granite?September 21, 2022
”What is BOGU made of?”September 21, 2022
Punch International, a Belgian holding firm, has just announced its purchase of German performance wheel maker BBS. The rising cost of aluminum was cited for BBS’s loss of almost four million euros last year, which forced the company into bankruptcy in May.
- What do BBS wheels stand for? The initials BBS are based on the last names of the two founders and the city in which the company was founded (Baumgartner, Brand, Schiltach).
- What is German tanned buckskin? German Tanned buckskin is a suede on both sides hide. German tanned is a medium weight and is often desired to make men's leggings as it is more breathable than commercial white buckskin. This hide is ideal for many projects. However, can tear easily if used to make moccasins with.
- "Did BBS wheels go out of business?" October 12, 2020 One of the biggest wheel companies, BBS, founded in 1970 by two amateur racers has filed for bankruptcy.
- Where are BBS wheels made? Located in Takaoka-City, BBS Japan creates the forgings for all of our forged road and racing wheels. Hydraulic forging presses up to 9000 tons are used to produce the forgings that will become a BBS wheel. Back in 1983, this facility produced the die-forged "RS" design wheel that is still an icon today.
- How many people get rescinded from Berkeley? The university announced Monday that it has been forced to reduce enrollment by 3,050 students, meaning it must rescind at least 5,100 admission offers — resulting in the loss of at least $57 million in tuition money for UC Berkeley. “Today, the university appealed the ruling to the Supreme Court of California.
- "How much does an actor get paid per movie?" Actor. The Hollywood Reporter estimates that A-list movie stars routinely make $15 million to $20 million for top roles in big-budget films. Secondary lead actors in a movie such as "The Force Awakens" earned an estimated $1.5 million to $4.5 million.