What hooks do burbot like?September 22, 2022
Why should the burette be rinsed with NaOH before it is filled?September 22, 2022
Answer and Explanation: Distilled water does not affect the outcome of titrations because it is only a solvent. Solvents do not react with the other chemical species in the solution. These solutions are called aqueous solutions.
- Can you mix muriatic acid with vinegar? Both vinegar (dilute acetic acid, aqueous CH3COOH) and muriatic acid (hydrochloric acid, aqueous HCl) are both acids. If you add vinegar to muriatic acid, it will dilute it and decrease the acidity due to the change in concentration, but it will not neutralize it.
- How do you clean oil paint off artist brushes? Solvents. Solvents, such as turpentine, paint thinner, and mineral spirits, are the most common brush cleaners for oil painters. All three options are incredibly effective, but they do have toxic properties. When using solvents to clean brushes, be sure to do so in a well-ventilated area.
- What is the main cleaning agent used to decontaminate patient equipment? Hydrogen Peroxide & Peracetic Acid Hydrogen peroxide is supplied either as a ready-to-use 3% solution or as a 30% aqueous solution to be diluted to 5-10 times its volume with sterilized water. However, such 3-6% solutions of hydrogen peroxide alone are relatively slow and limited as germicides.
- Why a titration flask should not be rinsed? This is because during rinsing some liquid will remain sticking to titration flask , therefore the pipetted volume taken is the titration flask will increase .
- Why is burette rinsed with distilled water? The burettes and pipettes are washed with distilled water before titration and not with tap water as tap water contains dissolved ions that may react with the analyte and the titrant to give unwanted products.
- Are leeks and green onions the same? Species: Leeks and green onions both belong to the same genus, but they are different species. Leeks are part of the Allium ampeloprasum species, and green onions the Allium cepa species. 2.