How do you tell if a rug is an outdoor rug?September 21, 2022
What are the 10 methods of cooking fish?September 21, 2022
Check the ink levels on your printer. Low or empty cartridges can also cause the printer to print blank pages. So, check the ink/toner levels on your printer and replace cartridges if necessary.
- How do I get rid of the lines on my HP printer? Step 1 - Check the ink levels. Step 2 - Check the printer settings. In the program being used for printing, click File, and then click Print. Step 3 - Run the clean print cartridges utility. Make sure the printer is on and connected to the computer.
- Which is better HP or Epson printer? The performance of either an inkjet printer or a top-quality computer printer is the same. Epson has a much higher printing speed for graphics printing. Epson's speed is 5.1 pages per minute, while HP's is 2.6 pages per minute. You can learn more about the benefits of owning an Epson photo printer in our blog.
- Why is my Brother laser printer printing dirty pages? - If the dots are random on the page, check for loose toner inside the machine and around the drum area. A toner cartridge that is leaking or has leaked inside the machine will need to be replaced. Do not remove the toner cartridge from the Brother machine until you are ready to replace it.
- Why is my Brother laser printer smudging? Make sure the paper is not too thick or curled. Also, verify that the appropriate paper is being used and that the paper type set in the machine matches the media used. Make sure the paper is not curled when you print on the back side of the paper with the Print Odd Pages and Print Even Pages settings.
- "Can you clean a printer drum?" Use an activated toner cloth, stretched tautly, and carefully wipe down the drum exterior to remove loose toner. Then use a cotton ball saturated with 99% pure isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol. Clean any patches of stubborn toner still attached to the drum. Use toner cloth or lint-free microfiber to clean the print rollers.
- What causes black toner dust all over a printed paper? Dirty Printer Once a leaky cartridge fouls the inside of your printer, the residual toner it leaves behind can contaminate everything you print, depositing a haze of loose toner on your output.