How do you get air bubbles out of a burette?September 22, 2022
How do you clean mold with vinegar?September 22, 2022
When you’re cleaning your glassware, you use water to rinse it off. If the burette is not completely dry by the time you use it, the remaining traces of water on the inside will make your titrant more dilute and thereby change its concentration.
- "Why do you clean burette?" If the burette is not completely dry by the time you use it, the remaining traces of water on the inside will make your titrant more dilute and thereby change its concentration.
- When rinsing a burette after cleaning it with soap and water should the rinse be dispensed through the burette tip or the top opening of the burette Why? After cleaning a buret with soap and water, it is always rinsed with the titrant. In doing so, the rinsing solution must be dispensed through the buret tip as this will help in keeping the concentration of titrant same.
- Why is burette rinsed with distilled water? The burettes and pipettes are washed with distilled water before titration and not with tap water as tap water contains dissolved ions that may react with the analyte and the titrant to give unwanted products.
- Why do we rinse burette? To remove impurities from the burette, it is important to rinse it with distilled water. The burette must be rinsed with the titrant to eliminate any distilled water present, ensuring that the solution in the burette is not diluted.
- When rinsing a buret after cleaning it with soap water should the rinse? When rinsing a buret after cleaning it with soap and water, should the rinse be dispersed through the tip or the opening on the top? In preparing the buret for titration, the final rinse is with the NaOH titrant rather than the deionized water. Why? When rinsing a buret, the water and rinse should go through the tip.
- What is the simplest method of getting a correct reading of burette? Answer: When the liquid is filled inside the burette,the uppermost layer of that liquid forms a concave surface and for getting a correct reading we should measure the lower tip of that concave upper surface and we should avoid the upper surface of that concave ,in order to avoid measurement mistakes.